Presented is a wide assortment of baseball collectibles dominated by a large selection of Philadelphia-area sports memorabilia. The highlight of this collection is (3) game-used jerseys that include 1980s Phillies Glen Wilson, a 1980s signed Flyers Dave Wilson orange practice jersey (“8”) and a black 1980s Flyers jersey unidentified. Also included are (2) 1950 Phillies “Whiz Kids” mini-pennants (EX-MT), (10) 1960s Phillies pins (mostly EX to NM) and (2) Unused tickets and memorabilia packs from October 1, 1970 final Connie Mack Stadium game. For a more detailed listing, please visit our website.
Also included are:
1. (12) 1980s Phillies KYW 1060 book cover set (EX)
2. (30+) Early 1980s postage cancellation cards and envelopes (NM to MT)
3. (2) 1950 Phillies “Whiz Kids” mini-pennants (EX)
4. 1960s Phillies “Phil and Phillis” mini-pennant (EX-MT)
5. (89) 1965 Philadelphia War Bulletin (mostly EX-MT to NM)
6. 1956 Chicago Express Baseball Guide (VG-EX)
7. (10) 1950s-1960s Phillies Pins (mostly EX-MT or better)
8. (2) Unused tickets and memorabilia packs from October 1, 1970 final Connie Mack Stadium game
9. Late 1950s, early 1960s unused Phillies/Dodgers scorecard (EX-MT)
10. (23) 1980s-1990s Phillies programs and publications
11. (12) 1970s-1980s Phillies posters and flat
12. 1979 Topps Gum Wrapper Complete set (3x11 uncut sheets, NM)
13. (15) 1980s 7-11 coins
14. (6) 1971 Topps Coins (mostly EX-MT) with Bench and (2) Yastrzemski
15. (33) 1981 MSA Peter Pan Discs (NM or better)
16. Warren Spahn matted picture (EX)
17. (15) Steve Carlton pictures, cards and promotional items
18. (9) 1980s Topps Aluminum in packages
19. (2) Sealed packages of 1986 Star Baseball 3-card strips
20. (30+) 1970s and 1980s baseball oddball and promotional cards with stars from Drake’s, Kraft and other regional companies.
A thorough in-person inspection of this offering is highly suggested. All signed items are accompanied by an auction COA from James Spence Authentications. Due to the size and weight of this lot, shipping costs maybe be substantial and local pickup is suggested.